Monday, October 5, 2009

God vision to me

And again this few day ago, Si Hao - a brother from my hometown call me to ask me whether I can become the youth fellowship advisor after graduate or not. Coz he and Daniel- another brother alr serve in Mentakab Youth Fellowship for few year already.Plus lately Si Hao will very busy with his business and He say Daniel will marry soon also. I very willing to do it since I want to serve at my lovely hometown. And I just say yes in that call and without thinking twice.

Coz this is the time for me serve in Mentakab Chinese Methodist Church and that is one of the plan to serve the community oso. So I not thinking too much for it lo.. But after few day, I think tat I cant agree like tat de coz I dont know whether I can get job at Mentakab or not yet when I graduate de. So I add on a condition for this and tell this to Brother Si Hao- that is I must get a job- teacher or wat la ( but teacher is the best la ) at Mentakab or nearby Mentakab. I ask them to pray for me in this also so tat they can get retired and I can serve too.

And miracle is the decision to choose me as the advisor for youth fellowship MCMC is made by Pastor and En Hui. Coz I din tell them that I want work or serve at Mentakab after graduate and they can think out me as one of the candidate and challenge me to do it. I think this must have God will in it and I surely God will prepare all the things I need to serve in youth fellowship. Thank God!!!

Waiting the days to serve in Mentakab now and train me more in Love God and Love myself from now on so tat I can do well in the serving later on. Thank God for let me know Your will days by days....

3 comments:

  1. This is a great chance to serve the Lord and to influence youths at your church!Pray for this and I am sure God will let you to find an ideal job. Furthermore, this could also be a sign from God that He wants you to work at your hometown, but not somewhere else...(Maybe...)So good you already have a vision...where is mine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on praying for that, bro.. will pray for you too !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WBiFMS HRMS portal and download Pay Slip for the current year 2020, Check how to complete the WBiFMS registration if not registered and print the required month payslip from the ESS portal and check all the incomes and payments. WBIFMS pay slip These are some important points in employee pay slip which can be viewed from WBIFMS Pay Slip to be generated online which is available for Registered users of WBiFMS Portal and thus employees can keep track of it, and all details about payments including deductions can be seen from the Payslip.

    ReplyDelete