Tuesday, August 25, 2009

30 Hour Famine

I join the 30 hour famine camp for my first time in this sat and sunday. At first, I join because my friend- Anson Chiah ask me to join due to lack of ppl can become group leader. He notice I join so many camp and can take over the post. But when I join the camp discussion in msn last few week before tat, kiwi say have fun in camp to me, I suddenly kind of wonder tat I go for fun or help ppl?? But they quickly say tat is not for fun one.. hehe2.. Luckily I know their mean for this, or else may b I din go for this very meaningful camp le.

I din go for the camp discussion for the detail. So I almost dont know at all of the ppl that serve in this camp. But I know my friend- keuw wei sister is camp leader. She help me a lot and sms/ e-mail me a lot for the detail for the camp to make sure I can still know some of the camp progress.

I go back hometown- Mentakab on friday. Go to church fellowship in the evening and after tat go lim teh with Keuw wei them to know more about the camp. After tat, yam cha with Anson and Peng shen until very late 1.00 am like tat. Tat time, really sleepy and the next day need wake up very very early to eat breakfast so tat can cover the hungry for 30 hour. The next morning, I wake up on 650am and go for breakfast at Taman Rimba. Eat a full breakfast with wantan Ho .. Nice !!! Then faster go back home to pack the other things so tat can go to camp briefing on 8 am.

I late a bit to reach the school for briefing. But none of them din scold me..haha2 may b they din know me kua.. Then we faster take the camp t-shirt and other things like pen, mask, file for our group member. Then I and some brother need go to take 120 chair at the classroom.. Heww..!! Long time din take so many thing at one time le.. And I cant let many sweat come out from my body due to cant bath today and tomorrow morning.

After that, I just keep on waiting for my group member to come and register. I have 10 cute, nice and active group member. Although the other group leader complain tat their group member very passive and may b din talk at all, I very grateful I have my group member coz they din trouble me much.. And when they ask for some detail for the camp, I ask them to wait for instruction( Actually I dont know at all ), and they din complain much.. haha2..Thanks to you all ( Group 3) for your patience and understanding.

And most other committee is very young ( only about 17-18 years old ). And they may b is their first time to orgainize and join this kind of camp. They quite blur and have some communicate problem when run some programme. They make some of the camper din enjoy much..and some feel boring. I cant help much due to my voice to small to them to notice and I cant interrupt much due my post is the same with them. But I do need give a clap to all of them due to their courage and willingness to serve in this camp. You all alr do the best of you.... Hope can you all can improve more and do it next time with better than this best.

I feel tat I din hungry at all for the most of the time, even tired oso.. MAy b many ppl pray for me ( because I ask them to pray for me ) and I do practice fasting in last month for one meal in the fast and pray. I can fast the whole 30 hour leh !!! Only drink some soy bean milk and I can dont eat at all for tat long period.. Geng !!! ( I mean the soy milk )

Going the countdown at Bukit Jalil.. waiting for so many to check the temperature and kill germ by pouring the liquid to our hand.. I need give a clap to all of the volunteer for coz they really profesional in doing tat to make sure all ppl coming is healthy and H1n1 cant spread during the countdown.

And after going into the countdown, many ppl alr arrive to countdown... tat day have 7000 oevr ppl coming for countdown. And the concert is Rock !!! having many good artist coming over there to give us support. Haha2.. Kiwi just keep complain the youth nowdays is very siez and passive .. coz cant give any expression when joining the concert like this. hehe2.. may b nowdays they din get touch with ppl much ma.. They are the e-generation. Using so much hp, computer and astro... sadly I need go back very early to attend a dinner with Yseng them and cant attend all the programme in the countdown.

Feel tat the World vision alr do their best to reach out the poor ppl in all over the world. And I realize tat world vision is oso a christian organization when I join this camp. And wat I have do to help the poor ppl ??? tat is the question I ask to myself after I join this camp...

And I can help them by donate only RM50 every month..And tat money can help them very much !!! coz when we eat one meal every time, may b tat is their whole family meal for one day!
Is tat fair when our country ppl sick because of eat too much and they suffer everyday for hunger ??

This is the silent tsunami video tat I watch in the countdown.. Check it out..!

I thinking to organize this camp next year in my hometown- mentakab again so tat more and more ppl know the poor ppl suffer and pain !!! Anyone wanna join as committee pls contact me. Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Wow...admiring your great disposition of leadership...that is in anywhere you are asked to be a leader...thanks for the sharing about the poverty and famine in the world. We all should rise and take it as our problem and burden too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linksys router and requires WiFi login setup for best wireless speed is something different, but here we make this a simple process at 192.168.1.1 IP with complete support which is the most essential part of getting a new router. Linksys Router Assuming that you’ve got yourself a new Linksys WiFi router then you basically have to complete the setup, Well, for beginners this might seem like a hard task but frankly, if you go through our article and information provided below you will be able to understand the complete process in quick time to setup Linksys wifi device.

    ReplyDelete