Saturday, February 14, 2009

What would happen when our believe is wrong ??

When I at hometown in last sem break, I have a chance to share gospel with some friends. After the sharing, we make some discussion about heaven. Some of them asking what would happen to me if my believe( Jesus is saviour ) is wrong after I die. After I dead and go to heaven but see Jesus is not saviour. Wow... That question make me think a while...

Then they say what would happen when found out that Allah or Buddha is the God. But I confirm them that I very sure that Jesus is the God. Without him, I am nothing..

Then I remember a Pastor preech when Sunday service..It is about Jesus claim that He is the only way, Truth and life. When Jesus claim this, We can have three assumption.

The first one, Jesus is a liar. But this is not true about Jesus. This is because that every man that meet Jesus or know Jesus claim that Jesus is a great moral teacher. How can a great moral teacher lie about himself..?

The second one, Jesus is a mad man..HE is already kesiao de..! We can know that mad guy will say things that crazy, but when we hurt them or beat them, they will running away coz they know that danger is infront of them. But This oso no true because when the passion of Jesus is like a killing a lamb. He not run away but stay there for Roman Soldier to beat and waiting for them to crucified him. So Jesus oso not a mad man..

Third, Jesus is what he claim about.. So now we have two choice, Believe Him or ignore him..

So after thinking back the preech, I can tell my friends that It is impossible to see Allah or Buddha in Heaven. What would happen when our believe is wrong..? Haha2..! Impossible it is the wrong thing de..! Find out more by go to this website http://www.letusreason.org/Islam8%20.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment