Saturday, February 14, 2009

A little thing is a little thing, but Faithfulness in a little thing is a big thing !

In tis Chinese New Year, I very happy that I can join my Form 6 Classmates gathering almost everyday in that week. Coz many friends alr long time didnt meet them and we share about our life at Uni. And I very glad that I can resists to play Card when got play money and almost all the friends play. When all the friends play card, there will be some pressure for me for being not to play. I will feel boring oso coz cant play with them. But everyday I still will decline their invitation to play.

Luckily, some of them oso didnt play after some day. And they ask me why I resists to play card when got play money. I answer them that I will not play card when is about to play money oso even is 1 ringgit. Coz it will make my principle ( Play small small will make me play more ) to breake into two. If I can agree to play when is about 1 ringgit then I will agree to gamble at Genting when I need money urgent. We must resists the temptation although it is small temptation coz a little thing is a little thing, but faithfulness in a little thing is a big thing.

May all of my friends can know this truth.

1 comment: