Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thanksgiving for the Chance for Being song leader.

Yesterday, I very happy coz need to practice the song with some Juniors and Church members. Wakaka...! How come ??

Coz after that we go for Old town inside Metro Point for drinks with Ken car. Then after we finish drink, we cant go back coz we trap by huge rain outside. Then we need to stay at Metro Point and just walking inside it but all of us didnt buy anything.

That time, we got share many about ourselves and our testimony. Luckily I havent heard Ken testimony, then ying yi ask Ken to share it to us. Poor Joyce, alr heard so many times. Very pei fu her coz got so much patient to listen all again and again de. We share about 4 hours inside Metro Point from limteh at Oldtown until The huge rain stop. So I know many about them alr.

And today is my first time serve in Lutheran Church. I become the song leader. Before we start praise and worship, I mention to all church member I am first time serve. Then all of them clap hand to me. Although I not sing very well and I late to follow band to sing, but all the church members didnt say bad thing about me but come to me and support me for the first time serve.

HAha .. Luckily I do mention I am the first time serve de.. Thanks Lord for giving the chance to me ..

Do happy even we facing failure Coz God will comfort us and give thanks for what we have . Halleluya



No comments:

Post a Comment